tv in the shower

any one ever put one of these in? is it easy?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Waterproof-TV-LCD-8in-Shower-Kitchen-Hottub_W0QQitemZ270061049231QQihZ017QQcategoryZ61398QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270061049231

http://cgi.ebay.com/Waterproof-TV-LCD-8in-Shower-Kitchen-Hottub_W0QQitemZ270061049231QQihZ017QQcategoryZ61398QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270061049231
This is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever seen, for so many reasons.
The main reason it's stupid is there's nothing worth watching on tv and if you can't go 5 minutes without it, you've got some serial problems.
--
Steve Barker

"JoeSpareBedroom" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Or perhaps cereal problems.
emichael brandt
Steve Barker LT wrote:

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:04:07 -0600, "Steve Barker LT"

The water running in the shower makes it hard to hear, which might be a good thing. I know I like some TV shows (excessive applause, etc..) better without sound.

Mark Lloyd