tv in the shower

any one ever put one of these in? is it easy?

murray

This is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever seen, for so many reasons.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The main reason it's stupid is there's nothing worth watching on tv and if you can't go 5 minutes without it, you've got some serial problems.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT

Or perhaps cereal problems.

emichael brandt

Steve Barker LT wrote:

Reply to
e michael brandt

The water running in the shower makes it hard to hear, which might be a good thing. I know I like some TV shows (excessive applause, etc..) better without sound.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd