Turning on a GE Ambassador Mark2 furnace

I have recently moved in a house, and I would like to turn on the furnace. It's a GE Ambassador Mark II. GE does not have a furnace business anymore, and I don't have any user guide. I have not found anything on the Internet ... after several hours of search. If anyone has this model (BLD080F936B1), please send me the information ... Thanks, Philippe
Call a local HVAC company and get them to look at it.
GE was bought out by Trane years ago. That unit is getting old and may have a cracked HX.
What's your life worth?

It should be checked out, and get a Co alarm.
There is typically a power switch on the side of the furnace. Second, check the fusebox. Sometimes, the power to the furnace is a separate box, not in the same panel as the rest of the breakers.
You might also have an on/ off switch on the thermostat.
Probably needs cleaning. How about call for the $69 clean and check?
Good luck, and let us know how things work out.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus