Turning off water main: shutdown water heater first?

Page 2 of 2

Only if the water heater is made by Microsoft.
On Thu, 27 May 2010 16:50:24 -0700 (PDT), Jack Hammer

It's a common misconception that Linux water heaters don't require any user involvement, but once you have one, well, it's not that simple.
james wrote:

That is funny, our outside faucets are frost proof ones and each one has individual shut off inside. Don't need to shut off the main valve. Leave the water heater alone.
We don't need no education! We don't need no shut off valve!
Hey! Plumber! Leave them pipes alone! http://musicwiki.info/en/pink-floyd-another-brick-in-the-wall-part-2 / (Paraphrasing an old song.)
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus