Tuning Wirsbo floors

I have an installed Wirsbo system with four different zones that heats our whole house. I am very happy with this system, but have had some trouble balancing distribution between and within zones. As I walk through the house, I step from a too-warm floor section to a too-cool floor section, even though the thermostats are all set identically. Can anyone offer tuning tips or point me to documentation about this process? I would rather understand how to do this myself rather than call the heating contractor out for a visit.
Thanks! Matt

Let's see, you did it yourself, right? As I work with DIY homeowners, that's fine.
Did you read the CDAM? It says so right there, on page 71.
How did you hook it up? Did you run it right off the boiler? What control strategy did you use?
Where'd you buy the tubing?

No, I did not install myself. The system was installed new when we had our house built several years ago. So....I have not had access to any of the installation documents.

I'd call them at 800 321 4739 and ask if they can send you the information you're looking for.
Or, you can make an information request from them at: http://www.wirsbo.com/main.php?pm=2&mm=4&sm=4&pc=common/info_request.php
Abe wrote:

First, it may not be tuning. If the insulation is poor under the cooler section, that may be the reason.
Second, to tune it you need to have the cool sections running full bore, and then slow down the warmer ones. IOW, if you have one cool room, you need to slow all the others down to warm the cool one up. I need to slow down my master bedroom a bit because that is where the stat is and it runs warmer than some of the other rooms.