Tuneup on Craftsman lawnmower

I just bought a tune up kit with filter, oil and spark plug, I can't find the manual does anyone know where I can find the correct gap info on the spark plug online?
Use 0.030" gap
.025

anyone wanna break the tie or should I go with .0275?

As long as you're tuning the thing up, pull the cover and take a good look at the key that holds the flywheel in position, If it looks the least bit worn or crooked, replace it.
I had a lot of trouble starting my mower, which then ran like crap once started, until someone in this group suggested the flywheel key. SInce I replaced it last year it has started better than it ever has, even when it was new. Never more than 2 easy pulls when cold, 1/2 a pull when warm.