Tulsa Metro Builder Supply

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.
I was recently in a very big bind and needed a new stove asap. I went to Metro Builders Supply off of Mingo in Tulsa Oklahoma hoping to purchase a stove that day. The model that I wanted was not in stock and the salesman advised that it would be 2 days and I could have the stove. I asked to make sure it wasnt back order etc, he advised that NO ITS NOT ON BACK ORDER and that its at the Tulsa warehouse and will be delivered in 2 days. So I bought the stove thinking that it I could pick it up in 2 days. I told my clients that they could have there stove in 2 days... Well its been over a week now and still no stove. They have my 1500 dollars, but no stove. I have called, stopped by..each time I get the run around, my managers are busy your stove will be today, it will be here Thursday, it will be here Friday...Oh we forgot to tell you that its BACK ORDERED and it wont be in until next week. No stove... DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! Unless you have money to throw away and months to kick back without a stove!
Frank!
Frank wrote:

Serves you right for trusting a delivery. Last time I went to buy something that was "at the warehouse" I had them write it up for warehouse pickup and went and got it myself within an hour.
Pete C.