tuck pointing/parging

Anyone have any online help guides for tuck pointing and parging? I did a couple searches but couldn't find any helpful information. I am basically looking for a step by step guide.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
rw

There are racks of books at two places: 1) your local library and 2) the nearest box store. You've got to get up out of your computer chair and go find these tomes because online books/guides/whatever are still unprofitable for publishers. If your Google search was barren, then the above suggestions are a good start. Might also ask some of the folks at the Bricklayers' Union office. They may have apprentice books you could buy. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Have you bothered to get any estimates on having a Professional do the work? You might find that it is not so expensive. For what it is worth, my take on jobs like this that I am only ever likely to perform once in my life is that it is usually not worth the time and trouble to master the skill. Far better to have someone who has made it his life's work do it and get it done right the first time, while I do what I do best to earn money. Whatever way you decide to go, best of luck with it.

Des

Reply to
Des Perado