Tubes to put wires into

Looking for a name to google for this:
I have wires laying under every table that I use for laptops and videos, TV and the like.
What is the name of a tube -- or something of that nature -- that I can gather up these wires and keep them more together.
Whatta mess! Thanks. Dee
Dee Dee wrote:

Dee Dee, 11/18/2007,10:00:36 PM, wrote:

They have these spiral wraps you can get to wrap around the wires. At the very least twist ties will do the job well enough. http://www.waytekwire.com/spiral-wrap-tubing.htm
I think you will like this site: http://cableorganizer.com/cableties-wrap-clips /
Zip ties, Velcro ties, and some wire loom should fix you right up.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
Dee Dee wrote:

protectors, to the corrugated stuff used in cars and network wiring. (Commonly called 'smurf tube', although I personally have only seen orange, yellow, and black, never blue.) Forget the office supply place or big-box computer store- ask a working geek or look online under LAN wiring supplies. I think they call it 'cable management'.
aem sends....

A product called "Wiremold" may work but it's designed more for long runs along walls, across ceilings, etc. Sometimes known by it's generic term of "raceway". You'll find it at hardware stores. Comes in vinyl that can be split apart, or steel.
Of course, the Velcro strips that computer techs use are nice, and "zip-ties" also work.
You're looking for convoluted tubing.. http://www.zeusinc.com/convoluted_tubing.asp

http://www.zeusinc.com/spiral.asp
OPEN ABOVE

Thank you one and all for your generosity, taking the time to answer. Dee Dee