Tub to shower retrofit

I want to remove my tub and install a shower in its place. The tub is 30" X 60" and its space is framed into the bathroom. I will need a 4-piece, shower pan and 3 wall pieces, in order to get the unit thru the 24" doors to the bathroom.
So far, I've not found anything of that size. All the units I've found are 35" X 60" and there just isn't room for that extra width because of a doorway adjacent to the tub. I could probably get a 33" wide unit to work but I cannot find anything like that either.
If you know of a unit that would work, I would appreciate hearing about it. I could use just a shower pan and tile the walls but I prefer not to use tile.
Thanks for any help you might offer. Terry
TerryS wrote:

Is this a "budget" job? Personally, I would do the tile walls with a prefab base.
You could have a custom base molded from "cultured" marble or similar. The same guys will custom make wall panels to match.
Jim
TerryS wrote:

http://www.swanstone.com . 32x60 and 34x60 if I remember correctly. About $1800 for base + 3 walls. Easy to work and quick to install. Took about a week for delivery to my local dealer (or months to HD).
- Bryan

take a hit at resale time, if that matters to you. People with kids want tubs. Most women want tubs. Guys could usually care less.
aem sends....