Tub/Shower Tile

So I say this having already tiled and grouted a tub surround... I am currently planning on retiling my master shower. As I was reading about all it takes to build a shower base, I couldn't help but notice various comments about what to do in the corners where tile meets. I grouted the inner tub corners, but I came across more than one comment about the corners needing to be caulked for expansion joints.
This has got me scared. Is my grout job going to fall apart in the corners? I used 8x10 tiles for the tub surround and I used sanded grout because the grout lines were +/- 1/8 inch.
As I'm getting ready to retile my master shower, I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts about the grout vs. caulk in the corners.
Thanks,
Concerned Tile Novice
I grout my corners. I have never had a problem. Put a thin coat of clear silicon over the grout in the corners. If the house is well built or is older and has already settled there will be no problems.