Tub/shower faucet with 10" center to center

I have an old tub with a 2 valve shower faucet with diverter. The valves are 10" center to center, and I haven't been able to find a replacement with this dimension. Everything seems to be 8" on center now, so if I can't find one of the proper size, then I will have to mess up the tile--something I would prefer not to do.
Does anyone know where I might find a 10" unit online? If not, are there any options other than ripping out the tile and starting over?
All suggestions appreciated.
J F Moore Georgia

I hate to say this but I think you are screwed.
I dont know if these will help at all but they are worth a try.
Delta customer support: 1-800-345-DELTA (3358)
USA Price Pfister Support Phone: 1-800-Pfaucet (1-800-732-8238) Consumer Service Department 7:30a.m. to 4:00p.m. PST, Monday - Saturday
Call: 1-800-BUY-MOEN 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 6:30 pm on Saturdays EST
Customer Care at American Standard Call: 1-800-442-1902 Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST
Those are the big 4 faucet manufacturers
I'll also give you this number to call. Not a manufacturer but a distributer for claw foot and vintage plumbing supplies.
snipped-for-privacy@vintagetub.com 877.868.1369 (toll-free)
Also depending on how attached you are to your existing tile work you may consider having a standard 8 inch set modified. Some of the cheaper sets use copper tube to join the two valves to the diverter. Splicing it might not be too hard.
I am just tossing out suggestions.
Good luck
HM

Here's one you can try (hope the url will work in this format) you should be able to browse to what you want from their homepage. http://www.danzeinstock.com/advanced-search-results.html?homepage=true&na %22+center&x=0&y=0

Know any machinists? If I couldn't find one, I'd probably cut the manifold of an 8" cast brass one on both sides of center, bore the ends for copper pipe, then solder the thing back together at 10". Even easier if the manifold is tubular and the valve bodies are cast....