Tub recaulk - need sealer?

FINALLY got it done after endless chipping at old caulk, even after using a softening product. This is the last time I let a helpful friend do what turned out to be a terrible job. I hope I've done everything right, removed all mold, carefully applied Lysol (recommended by someone on this NG).
Question: Is there any point in applying a sealer over silicone caulk?
TIA
Higgs Boson wrote:

Silicone caulk IS the sealer. Should have wiped surfaces with bleach prior to caulking, but Lysol might do the job.