Tub recaulk - need sealer?

FINALLY got it done after endless chipping at old caulk, even after using a softening product. This is the last time I let a helpful friend do what turned out to be a terrible job. I hope I've done everything right, removed all mold, carefully applied Lysol (recommended by someone on this NG).

Question: Is there any point in applying a sealer over silicone caulk?

TIA

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Silicone caulk IS the sealer. Should have wiped surfaces with bleach prior to caulking, but Lysol might do the job.

Reply to
norminn