Tub faucet

Two years and the damn thing is leaking. Do they still sell the old style faucets that you replace the washers in? These cheep moen washer less 1/4 turn things are crap!! I can't see paying $300.00 + for a faucet.

Jr

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

It could be your water. When I moved to this house, the Delta seals needed replacing every six months. I put in a whole house sediment filter and now they last forever. Very fine particulate from the town rusty pipes was doing them in. Not even visible to the naked eye, but the filter turns red in a short time.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Jerry - OHIO wrote the following:

Easy enough to correct.