tub drain lever replacement

I am replacing my trip lever and the replacement screws are not the same size ....are there different sizes,and how do I obtain the correct one?

Reply to
dl

You can try a plumbing supply but if chrome, brass or stainless will work for you a real hardware store like Ace should have them. I am guessing the old one is SAE and the new one is metric.

Reply to
gfretwell

gfretwell thanks.Well I don't know if it is STD or Met. but the new ones are way bigger. It could be the old overflow is Brass not plastic. I know the lever is a Kohler but can't make out the #

Reply to
Dl

Maybe bring the old screws with you when you buy the new replacement screws. Or, use the old screws for the new trip lever.

Reply to
TomR