Trying to wire a pumpkin for 220volts

wow, why even bother with this? is that funny, to you?

Reply to
mike_0_007

I'm trying to wire a pumpkin for 220volts. The reason is to remove the demons from it. It says in the early editions of the Bible that on October 31, all pumpkins must have their demons removed using 220 volts AC. What is the approved by code method to wire the pumpkin, and how do I know when it's received enough voltage to remove the demons? Besides that, this pumpkin has a defective pump, because it wont run on 120volts. Will it run on 220?

Happy Hollow Weiner

Reply to
jacko

Idiot. Using an early edition of the Bible to learn about demonic pumpkins is like using the 1897 version of the NEC to wire your house.

You'd probably try to tune up a 2008 car using a 1963 Chiltons.

Get a new Book before you hurt yourself or some poor defenceless pumpkin.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Not to be rude, but this is way beyond a typical "do it yourselfer" kind of project. I've worked in the industry for 20 years, and there just ain't NO WAY you can even think about a job like this without, at the very minumum, a demonic sensing detector and a pumpkin calorimeter, and that assumes you have the specialized training to use them.

Beyond that, you need the interpretive skills to know how and where to apply the correct voltage, which where a professional using a pan-dimensional variac could do the job PROPERLY, the FIRST TIME, without wasting any more of your time on such a stupid endeavor.

Don't be an idiot, pay a licensed pumpkin exorcist and quit wasting my

****ing precious time.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

You need a 220V pumpkin, JHC, everyone knows that! Idjit.

Reply to
ftwhd

snipped-for-privacy@lanterns.com wrote in news:10bmg4t396nputhe2h4332htmqi6dog7aj@

4ax.com:

Implant 100' bare ended cable into pumpkin. Attach wires on other end of cable to a pair of earphones. Toss pumpkin into substation heart. Hang earphones on security fence with sign .. "FREE - Listen to Electricity!".

Reply to
Red Green

Yet another case of satanic infiltration into the Old version of the Bible !

Nothing worse than bad advice , Jon you should know better than anyone that without a PIA ( Peripheral Interface Adaptor ) your pan dimensional Variac will only operate on 240AC , In layman's terms you will be feeding the demons and could risk seed acceleration due the impendence mismatch. A standard Degaussing wand is a much better option wired with reverse phase vectoring at 220AC , Remove all Hz before starting but this standard procedure that can be achieved a generic left handed screwdriver. I agree with Jon here , I would call your local electronics expert this is no job for the do it yourselfer , Most of these guys already know the code and will respond favorably if you ask them for a " long wait "

Reply to
Slick

Insufficient info. The OP did not specify whether the 220 volts was AC or DC! Howerver: Do recommend allowing pumpkin to dry, regardless of voltage, frequency and whether it is AC or DC.

Reply to
terry