trying to remove 2" blinds from end clips

Can some refresh my memory how I remove the blinds from the window? I did it in another house a few years ago but now I'm stuck in this house. It appears to have clips on the ends flush with the window but I'm not sure how they open up to remove the blinds. From the pics it appears like I should push the end's bottom down and then outward but it's real stiff. Maybe these pics will help better explain.... http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/doug23314 /
I am correct???
Oren wrote:

Actually, pop it out at the bottom and it should swivel upward. i don't think that type is removable

Thanks Oren and ChairMan.
This morning I got the right side to go down and than swing out and upward. I haven't got the left side to do anything tho it looks like it should do the same but as long as one side is free, I should not need the other end. Fortunately the blinds are not too wide so the removal isn't too heavy like one of the ones I did couple years ago alone (in a dining room). Thanks again to both of YOU !!!!
On 3/19/2012 8:46 PM, Doug wrote:

Looks like your blind has the end bracket that snaps shut on the bottom; compressing the end of the header whilst trying to unsnap the bracket may work. I've had blinds where the bracket is removed entirely.
Check this link (need to scroll down to see the image): http://www.beautifulblinds.com.au/install.php?chosentype=CV

Yes, the inside mount end bracket looks the same (in your URL) as the one I managed to open. I think both ends on my blinds are the same tho I only managed to open the right end so far. Thank you for the URL !!! If I saw this first, I wouldn't have bothered with my pics. I know it's always easier to see pics when asking questions.
Thanks again Norminn for the help !!!
On 3/20/2012 9:33 AM, Doug wrote:

I can almost remember having blinds with only one bracket that opened...you would have to slide the header of the blind into the opposite bracket and then into the open one....Of course, the average diy'er will paint the bracket so's it will never open again :o)

The blinds I have on my picture window have a hidden clip behind the blinds that they snap into.
It makes for a nice look since all you see in front is the finished casing of the blinds.
Granted, they weren't cheap, but they look good and have lasted a long time.
I hate it when SWMBO is right!

I could have managed I think with just one end open but now I've managed to open the left end just the same as the right. I finally got smart and just took a screw driver pointed at the bottom tab and pushed it outward (toward me or away from the window) which then loosened the bottom which then swung the front of the end bracket outward at the bottom while pivoting at the top (hinge). For first timers, it may be difficult to see this top hinge unless you look real closely.
clipped

For old timers, we put the dang things up and forgot how they worked ;o)
Oren wrote:

instructions???? who the hell ever reads the instructions, that's as bad as asking for directions<eg> blasphemy!!!!!!

ChairMan, Norminn and Oren ... you guys got me pegged !!!! You described me to a tee. Thanks again!!!
On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:59:29 +0000, Crossties

You're correct. See my earlier post how I finally got the left end free. I think they are a bit stiff since they never were opened since new (like 14 years). Unfortunately I'm 14 years older too which probably doesn't help any if you know what I mean.