Trying to obtain Harris Tarkett 3" First Choice PF9050 Red Oak Natural strips

We are in the midst of hurricane repairs, and have to repair part of our hardwood floor. Two years ago we installed the Harris Tarkett engineered wood product First Choice 3" strips, PF9050 red oak natural. Apparently this product is no longer readily available. We need approximately 3 more boxes to complete the repairs. If anyone has this product for sale, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your time.
Patty wrote:

Check with these folks? http://www.daltoncarpetmaster.com/prod-PF9050.html
Thanks very much, I sent them an email. However I am finding that websites which list this product don't actually have it in stock, and Harris Tarkett has discontinued the product. But hopefully Dalton will have some in a wearhouse somewhere. Thank you again for your response.
snipped-for-privacy@harris.com wrote:

Have you tried calling Harris Tarkett directly? Since they have a 25 year (?) warranty on the product you'd think they'd have some in reserve for the inevitable replacement requests.
Anyway, good luck!
Patty wrote:

Is this what you're looking for? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryf740&itemY49259760&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Patty wrote:

Is this what you're looking for? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryf740&itemY49259760&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Patty wrote:

Sorry.....it must be this one - says it's red oak NATURAL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryf740&itemY49446866&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW