Trying to arrange a carpool

I'm trying to arrange a carpool, or better yet a convoy, from Baltimore to Texas.
I have a car, but it's not big enough to carry enough supplies, MREs, tents, camp stoves, lanterns, canteens, pots, pans, dishes, ammunition.
Will share driving and cost of gas.
Anyone north or east of me can stop in Baltimore and pick me up, or I will go south or west to meet you, but then you will be responsible for getting most of the provisions above, because like I say, they won't fit in my car.
We cannot let the federal government take over Texas, as I hear it plans to do this summer as part of the multi-state special forces maneuvers. Remember the Alamo.
On 05/11/2015 03:54 AM, micky wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, I keep forgetting the Alamo.
BTW: A real honest to God Texan has granted me honorary "Texan" status by virtue of me being stationed there during part of my stint in the Army.

It's an ongoing problem.

On 5/11/2015 4:54 AM, micky wrote:

My guess, Texas has enough guns and ammo. Of course, if you can contact someone there, you might be able to Fed Ex of United States Mail some of the equipment. Just label the boxes "Revolutionary Supplies" and they be properly handled.
On 5/11/2015 3:54 AM, micky wrote:

DERP ALERT!!
And to think, fools like micky actually vote.

This takes the cake for being one of the dumbest posts I ever read on here.
Just buy or lease a large van or bus, or pull a trailer....
micky posted for all of us...

I think the trip should be reversed. Texas can/will take care of itself. Baltimore needs a lot of cleaning out.
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*