TRUEHEAT Glass Doors

I have a direct vent (zero clearance) fireplace made by a new extinct company called "TRUEHEAT". I really need to buy some glass doors for this fireplace but have no idea where to find something that will work or what requirements I need to look for besides inner height and width. Can anyone give me some information of companies that might make doors that will work for me?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

A few minutes with Google, and I couldn't find them either. Then I searched on 'custom fireplace doors'. Lots of hits, this is one possibility:
http://www.hansenwholesale.com/home%2Dfireplaces/glassdoors /
replying to badaczewski, smithdottie wrote: I also have a trueheat fireplace and need doors, did you ever get an answer on this?