Trouble with Fridgidaire Gallery Dryer

So my dryer started acting up today. It will spin up, but not for long (according to the wife). In any case, when I spin the drum by hand it is difficult to do. Feeling around the edge of the drum, I can feel where the top gasket seems to be rubbing, though I am not sure if it is in a different position than the bottom glide. Here is the link to the diagram that seems to match what I feel.
http://www.applianceaid.com/wwf-howto.html#apart
When I spin the drum, I feel resistance at a certain position. I am not sure I understand why so my first thought is that there is something else wrong, perhaps the drum bearing?
I am looking for what the best course of action is. For reference it is a Fridgidaire Gallery #FSG748GFS1
Thanks