Trotter 685 Repair

Hi people,
I've used a 240 volt Trotter 685 treadmill at home for 1.5 years. It was purchased reconditioned from a bankrupt fitness club. The unit worked flawlessly until this week.
When powering on, the display shows "err code 08". A Trotter manual describes "08" as voltage less than 190 V applied to motor for more than 5 sec. A internet treadmill web page describes it as a power fault.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to troubleshoot this condition.
Thanks, Art
Likely the flux capacitor backfeeding the thermojule
Sorry got my voltages wrong. It is a 220 volt unit not 240 volt.
Thanks, Art

I assume you've verified that you have good power to the unit? Look for fuses on the motor driver board and check them since it sounds like you've lost power to the motor. Beyond that, can't help you troubleshoot, but check out
http://www.treadmilldoctor.com /
The do repairs and sell parts for various models and they may be be able to help you troubleshoot. They replaced the bearings on the rear roller of my spirit and did a nice job, although it took more like 3 weeks rather than the week they estimated.
Usual disclaimer....
Paul