TROL-A-TEMP ZONE DAMPER MOTOR NEEDED

Hi All,
I just tested my non-functional zone damper motor according the the manufacturer's instructions, and it is bad. It closes but will not open. It is a Trol-a-Temp motor in the orange housing. Does anyone on the web supply these motors at a reasonable price ???
RON =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Good luck! As I posted before, you will need to find an understanding HVAC company to get you one. Greg