trianing in safety electrcty

hi for overy one I want information about safety and health environmental electricity :-

-hazerdes

-risk

-stage in controlling risk

-risk assessment and explain each part of it and put some example

-reducing the risk

-safe and unsafe at work situ

-accident report, things include

-inspection , when, how and what things cover ? now i'm trianing in HSE at electricty company and i wnat to make rporte about safety electricty and i want to covr this above poit If any one has advice about how to do this report please tall me I welcome your advice

Reply to
almawlimubar

I recommend learning to read and write comprehensible English, so that you can read the warning labels and instructions written by others, and others can read warning labels and instructions written by you.

Just a thought.

Reply to
Goedjn

Use Google and look for document UL 1459.

Reply to
Pop`ö