Tree Stump

Page 2 of 2
You can have all the D__N termintes around you can get your hands on !!!!!

< A large colony of subterranean termites of 500,000 insects consumes

But if we all chipped in...if we ALL sent the guy a colony...
Heck, some of us could probably even send MORE than one :)
Oooooowooooo--NO! There are several commercoa; chemical substances that, trickled into drilled holes, will dissolve the stump. Don't import termites---they are the insatiable in search of the irreplaceable, zemedelec
I dont think I will burn it as my county has a dusk to dawn no burn order. Grinder or fertiliser is the order. thanks.

The poor man's quick alternative is to dig all the dirt from around the root ball, and then saw through each one. Presto! And you get a lot of free exercise in the process.