Tree carving

Plus interview with lady named Wood

Video

HeyBub

You can get a ticket citation for dead wood?

Reply to
Oren

Not if it's a religious icon - like a totem pole.

Reply to
HeyBub

It could, being Arizona folks have to adjust. Those folks don't like the "penology" of the look over the fence.

My bride went to see totem poles. I caught salmon. That was Alaska, totem poles were described as "story poles".

Essentially there was no religious comments about the totem poles.

Reply to
Oren

Susan Wood appears to enjoy the look of the tree.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken