Tree carving

Plus interview with lady named Wood
Video http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/News/Carved+tree+causing+a+stir/40280768001/35150280001/66190510001

You can get a ticket citation for dead wood?
Oren wrote:

Not if it's a religious icon - like a totem pole.

It could, being Arizona folks have to adjust. Those folks don't like the "penology" of the look over the fence.
My bride went to see totem poles. I caught salmon. That was Alaska, totem poles were described as "story poles".
Essentially there was no religious comments about the totem poles.
Oren wrote:

Susan Wood appears to enjoy the look of the tree.
Jon