treated lumber

Am I going nuts or is am I getting bad treated lumber? It seems that much of the lumber that I have purchased lately (which is not a lot) warps more easily than it used to. I purchased lumber from several different sources (Lowes, Home Depot), but the wood still seems to warp.
What should I be looking for when I purchase treated lumber?
Thanks.
Yep, the box stores rarely have dry PT. Sometimes it's so fresh that it feels moist to touch and has noticable extra weight. Try a lumberyard and look for the stuff that's been there for a while. If it's dry and the color has lightened a bit, and the boards/studs are still straight you're in business.
stevie wrote:

Tieing it down ASAP...I don't think treated is much worse than it has ever been. There is a grade that is dried somewhat as opposed to not, but it is <much> more expensive and almost never found at the Box Store...
Duane Bozarth wrote:

That for moisture/warping...it, like other framing lumber has gotten much worse on the average for wane, knots, splits, undersized, etc., ...

You should be looking for a lumber yard. You can buy small amounts if you wish.
--
"I miss. I miss. I miss. I make." -- Seve Ballesteros describing his
four-putt at Augusta\'s No. 16 in 1988.