Trapping smart coons

Page 2 of 2
Forget about trapping, if she has a litter in your attic. Do the following:
1. DON'T close up any openings from the attic to the outdoors, just yet. 2. Set pans of ammonia around the area where you hear activity from the litter or others. 3. Set up lights and a radio (playing fairly loudly) in the attic area. 4. Visit the attic a couple times per day, making plenty of noise when you do. DON'T confront the adults, however.
WIth the above, the invaders should be gone within a couple of days. Has worked for us in the past.
On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:20:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@b.com wrote:

Be sure to play RAP music. That will drive both the coons and your family out of the house :)

Are you kidding I thought they loved RAP music, you might have a bunch of dancing coons on your hands if you follow this advice?? LOL sorry couldn't (well could have I guess but didn't!) resist.