Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in your back yard in the open air question

Page 8 of 8

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 05:05:19 -0700 (PDT), Evan wrote:

EPA Final Order
Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants From Mobile Sources; Final Rule
Federal Register / Vol. 72, No. 37 / Monday, February 26, 2007 / Rules and Regulations
http://www.blitzusa.com/rcenter/EPA%20Final%20Order.pdf
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:34:23 -0700, Bill Murphy wrote:

This seems to be a decent California laws search engine: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html
But it only found the previously mentioned law regarding transportation of more than 120 gallons of gasoline in California at a time.
At this point, there seems to be no specific law in California regulating the transportation (or storage) of gasoline in 5 gallon cans.
Bill Murphy wrote:

You can bet there's such a law and ignorance of its provisions will not be an excuse
Conductor's lament:
"I don't run the engine, I don't ring the bell, But if this train jumps the tracks, Guess who catches hell!"