Translation please - what do you think "as long as your phone be zombie" means?

Just to bring a little bit of a.h.r back to this thread, I once worked on a volunteer project where we framed over a walk-in baptismal font to expand an office.

On old church had been turned into a community center. The main sanctuary had a walk-in baptismal font at one end and they had built a wall in front of it to turn the sanctuary into a gym. Behind the font was the wall of a small office area which was probably a sacristy at one point.

Anyway, the walled in font area was wasted and we designed a floor frame system so they could expand the office over the top of it. The font had steps into it on 2 sides, a "ledge" for the priest and guests to stand on, etc.

It was quite a project to install the joists and get them even with the existing joists from the office area, but we got it done.

One of the many satisfying United Way projects a team of us worked on year after year. A dozen stick-built picnic tables at a group home for at-risk kids, a huge deck at a food pantry, massive storage shelves at the same location, etc. 10 years of projects until the corporate downsizings split us up. Now we meet for drinks a couple of times of year to laugh about the old days and talk about what's happening in our life's today.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I don't know if someone has already posted it but a "zombie virus" has infected millions of cellphones in China causing them to send text messages to other phones at midnight. The cellphone owner winds up being charged for the messages.

"Damage bill to run into millions as users count the cost

BEIJING - Zombies not only appear in movies. They might also "bite" your cell phone due to a nasty finger tap.

In the first week of September, about 1 million cell phones in China were found to have been affected by a new virus, one that spreads quickly by random and mass sending of text messages, according to State broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV).

A cell phone user in Henan province told CCTV that a telecom carrier had recently charged him short messaging service (SMS) fees although, he said, he had not sent a single message.

"The payment list showed that I had sent messages to my friends at mid-night and even some to other phone numbers which I didn't know," he said. "How could I send messages to them at such a late time?" "

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas