Transition 1-1/2" PVC to 3/4" PVC

I would like to transition from a 1-1/2" diameter sch 40 PVC pipe to just 3/4" diameter. Is there a reducer for this or do I have to go from 1-1/2" to 1" and from 1" to 3/4"?
Thanks,
MC
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.flexpvc.com/cart/agora.cgi
Add pictures here
✖

Correction: Part # 437-210 at: http://www.flexpvc.com/cart/agora.cgi?cart_id 66616.6929*Mz5jj8&product=PVC-Reducer-Bushings
Add pictures here
✖
there's a reducer for that.

✖
On Oct 31, 8:09 pm, "Steve Barker DLT"

But not likely to be found on the shelf at the local hardware store - not enough call to be worth stocking. May have to order it.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

Is this for electrical or plumbing?
Add pictures here
✖

Plumbing - sprinkler line.
Add pictures here
✖

I'm pretty sure I've seen a reducing bushing at Lowes that reduced that far down. The bushing fits in an elbow, coupling, or tee, and then you can connect the smaller pipe to the bushing. I think I saw one for 1/2" too.
In any case, is there some reason you can't use two reducers in series to step down to the size you need? It seems easier to me than special ordering a fitting if you can't find it locally.
Anthony
Add pictures here
✖

I will use two fittings if I have to, is there is one available I will use that but if it's special order then I will just do the two steps.
Thanks,
MC
Add pictures here
✖