Transfer liquids between bottles

Page 2 of 2
On 10/26/2012 1:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Good thinking, Stormon Mormin!
(attribution corrected, no charge)

Good thinking, "."!
On 10/26/2012 1:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I got a better idea...throw both bottles in the garbage.
In my opinion, Old Spice smells like the ass end of a menstruating skunk.
People that wear Old Spice in public should be fined.
Is it a bit too off the wall? To note that the poster who is siphoning aftershave out of the bottle goes by the screen name "period"?

I got a better idea...throw both bottles in the garbage.
In my opinion, Old Spice smells like the ass end of a menstruating skunk.
People that wear Old Spice in public should be fined.

Spice Aftershave bottle into the squeeze bottle. I then transferred the liquid from the squeeze bottle to the other Old Spice Aftershave bottle).
Sometimes I do the same with pouring water in my car battery using a old mustard squeeze bottle. Works well.

Spice Aftershave bottle into the squeeze bottle. I then transferred the liquid from the squeeze bottle to the other Old Spice Aftershave bottle).

adding about a pint of ATF a day while on a trip. Miserable thing to get to the trans filler/dipstick with an oil container so I grabbed a sport drink bottle out of the reash (one with a push/pull "nipple" to drink out of) and filled it with ATF. Tip the "nipple" into the filler tube, pull the cap open, and squeeze. No more pouring fluid all over the engine compartment (at least from the top)
On 10/26/2012 10:40 AM, . wrote:

If the bottle mouths are small and the same size, you could put your thumb over the op of the full one while turning it over and setting it on top of the other bottle. If the liquid is thick and slow, you might want some support for the bottle that's on top.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

it won't work very well unless you poke a hole in the top of the bottle on top

[snip]
Sometimes you need to do that. It can help with cans of food too.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

Drink the liquid in bottle "A". Urinate into bottle "B". If your dick is as small as your brain, it should fit right into the narrow-mouthed bottle.