Trane model ycc024f1l0bc pressure switch

Does anyone know how much a Trane model ycc024f1l0bc pressure switch cost?

Also, does anyone know what the warranty is on the Trane model ycc024f1l0bc heat exchanger and also on the evaporator coil?

It's a Sat an nobody is open, so I thought I'd ask here. Thank you. Mike

Reply to
itsmikemazz

I also meant to ask what the part # is for the Trane model ycc024f1l0bc pressure switch? Thank you.

Reply to
itsmikemazz

The price will differ depending on several factors, if you're an hvac contractor it's about $3.00 to $7.00, if you're not a contractor and are able to purchase one it will be about $20.00 to $40.00. The part number should be on the switch, if it's not then just give them the model number. Curious to know, do you think your switch is bad and if so why?

Reply to
Al Moran