Trane fan "On" for outside air?

Page 3 of 3

Keep repeating that why don't you? Meanwhile maybe you can point to where I said running a fan _doesn't_ add heat.
You are too lazy to try the experiment - no skin of my ass but why do you enjoy making a fool of yourself in public?
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

Keep repeating that why don't you? Meanwhile maybe you can point to where I said running a fan _doesn't_ add heat.
You are too lazy to try the experiment - no skin of my ass but why do you enjoy making a fool of yourself in public?
------------------
Leaving that up to you, Dumbass!
Add pictures here
✖
Well goody for you. Did you somehow miss that *my* house is also comfortable? It works for me and I prefer the comfort given with the fan to listening to the AC give the same comfort at additional cost.
Harry K ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry, let me ask you a technical question.....
How much dick do you suck in an average day?
a) 1-3
b) 3-5
c) I need to have cum gutters installed on my chin.
Add pictures here
✖

An another person who is hung up on gay sex. Does it bother you to be that way?
<plonk>
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

This can be correct; the typical house in the US has 30% duct leakage. The ones I’ve measured normally are much higher. So if the return is outside the thermal envelope (only testing can determine this and not visual) and it leaks (guaranteed unless the ducts have been sealed very well) or the supply ducts leak (also guaranteed) running the fan will pull air from the outside into your house. Or the closing of interior doors will make rooms go positive in pressure forcing air to the outside and the space with the return will go negative again this will increase infiltration/ exfiltration.
Andy
Add pictures here
✖
It has nothing to do with the thermostat. What happens exactly, is dependant on the actual configuration of the HVAC equipment in your house.

Add pictures here
✖