Likewise

*click*
Reply to
Noon-Air

an idiot

You're to funny to plonk...

Reply to
KJPRO

Thousands of usene readers across the world. Now have been informed that one each, poster, will no longer appear on one, each, computer screen.

What a waste of bandwidth. Can I play? I had a fried red hot on sliced white bread for dinner tonight. Does anyone care?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Could not unencrypt your posting.

Reply to
Hermann

Stormy, When you get done with that big rock and bashing your head in, let me know. I need to give it to Harry K. He needs it as much as you. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Translates roughly as "Who f'ing cares?"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon