Trampoline Winterizing

Well, it's time to put the kid's 14' trampoline away for the winter - except that I sure as heck don't want to dismantle the thing. Somehow it seems wrong to just leave it in the yeard over the ccoming New Englan winter. Shoud I just toss a tarp over it? Stand it up on it's side against the house? The directions didn't cover this and I don't know anyone else with one of these to ask.
i see lots of them left out all winter with kids jumping on them...
which isnt to say its correct...
randy

| i see lots of them left out all winter with kids jumping on them... | | which isnt to say its correct...
<snort>
I guess I could always park the lawnmower and deck chairs underneath it and have more room in my garage. ;-)

now thats thinking!!!
randy