Train hits parade float in Midland TX carrying veterans - anyone got video of this?

Page 2 of 2
Iím guessing that the tractor trailer driver didnít have a commercial drivers license. This is just a hunch on my part and isnít based on any evidence. When they donít release any information on him the whole thing smells fishy to me.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Professional driver might not made that fatal negligence?