Trailer home will need repairs

I was tortured by nuns when I was a kid which made me decide it was a bunch of crap. When I grew up I started my own religion called Earthism. I call it The First Church Of Earth. When a Jesus Freak would ask me about it, I would tell them, "I'm sorry, it's a sin for me to discuss my

religion with anyone outside my faith. You wouldn't want to make me a sinner now would you?" They would then ask, "well how do you get to be an Earthist?" My answer, "You're chosen." Usually when I'm approached by one of those irritating Christian proselytizers, I tell them I'm a Satanist and practice Satanism. At one time I had a black cape I'd put on to answer the door when they would come through the neighborhood knocking on doors. I would answer the door and in my most evil voice would ask them if they would like to participate in a Satanic ritual because we need a sacrifice. This usually sent them running or getting off them porch posthaste. The same ones never showed up again for some reason. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A guy runs into the psychiatrist's office and yells "I'm a teepee! I'm a pup! I'm a teepee! I'm a pup!"

The doctor replies "Your problem is obvious. You're two tents."

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I deal with folks of many faiths and treat them with respect until they give me a reason not to. I'm from a mixed species family with Roman Catholic, Jews and outer space aliens on one side of the family then there are Southern Baptists, Methodists, Druids and a group that lives in caves worshiping some kind of fungus that glows in the dark on the other side of the family. So I get to pick on everybody because they're family. The last bunch are Cavebillies who never evolved into Hillbillies moving out of the caves into manufactured housing ON the hills. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

[...]

I've never been mistreated by a Mormon but I've dealt with very nasty people who claimed to be "good" Christians. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

May I have the honor to be the first?

I've never been mistreated by a Mormon but I've dealt with very nasty people who claimed to be "good" Christians. O_o

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Nasty people are nasty no matter what flag they salute.

Reply to
willshak

Heck, as a small boy I was tortured by nuns but they were doing it in the name of God. In college, nuns minor in education and major in child abuse. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

But, she found a neighbor to let her use the table to write forms, and decided she didn't need a flashlight. Sigh.

The Red Cross will leave when the TV news leaves.

Reply to
Bill