Trailer home will need repairs

Page 2 of 2
On 6/15/2013 2:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've never been mistreated by a Mormon but I've dealt with very nasty people who claimed to be "good" Christians. O_o
TDD
May I have the honor to be the first?
You're a jelly donut! Oh, sorry. Need more bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a jelly donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I've never been mistreated by a Mormon but I've dealt with very nasty people who claimed to be "good" Christians. O_o
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Nasty people are nasty no matter what flag they salute.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 6/15/2013 8:20 PM, willshak wrote:

Heck, as a small boy I was tortured by nuns but they were doing it in the name of God. In college, nuns minor in education and major in child abuse. ^_^
TDD
Top posting in Mormon style. Trailers are wheeled vehicles towed by motor vehicles. What you mean are called Mobil Homes, unless you meant trailers as used in the slur "trailer trash".
Stormin Mormon wrote:

flashling light blinking at my window. It has been going for several minutes, so I went to the window to look out. It's the fire department, out front of the neighbors.

tree has fallen, and the trunk went through the side wall and roof of a trailer. Towards the back, looks like through the master bedroom.

big breaker box out back are behind the massive tree trunk. A call is out, to the power company.

and their power is out. I chatted with the man of the house, I may have a tarp or two, and some rope. Cover the roof a bit, hold down the damage. He's a mess of stress.

But, she found a neighbor to let her use the table to write forms, and decided she didn't need a flashlight. Sigh.

outdoors. I'm not sure what else I can do, maybe nothing. The agencies are here, they are going to be put up for the night. I'm sure they will be fine. So, I'll finish this message, and probably go to bed early.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Top posting in Mormon style. Trailers are wheeled vehicles towed by motor vehicles. What you mean are called Mobil Homes, unless you meant trailers as used in the slur "trailer trash".
Bill In Hamptonburgh, NY In the original Orange County. Est. 1683 To email, remove the double zeros after @

offence intended, Stormy.

flashling light blinking at my window. It has been going for several minutes, so I went to the window to look out. It's the fire department, out front of the neighbors.

a tree has fallen, and the trunk went through the side wall and roof of a trailer. Towards the back, looks like through the master bedroom.

big breaker box out back are behind the massive tree trunk. A call is out, to the power company.

here, and their power is out. I chatted with the man of the house, I may have a tarp or two, and some rope. Cover the roof a bit, hold down the damage. He's a mess of stress.

But, she found a neighbor to let her use the table to write forms, and decided she didn't need a flashlight. Sigh.

outdoors. I'm not sure what else I can do, maybe nothing. The agencies are here, they are going to be put up for the night. I'm sure they will be fine. So, I'll finish this message, and probably go to bed early.

Hold my beer, Clare, honey. The dogs are barking out back where the $3,000 stainless BBQ grill is doing up my cajun style ribs on a slow fire. You know, right next to where I usually lean my shotgun. <BRRP> sorry about the fart. How do you like my new rebel confederate flag I fly at full staff out front? Right under my Nascar racing flag, y'all know. Oh, don't pay no mind to that blue tarp nailed up thar, be down after a while when it stops raining. C'mon in, but careful not to put your foot through where it got wet the last time it rained. And try not to step in the dog mess. Who y'all calling trailer trash again? Oh, them people up the road a fur piece? * you and the hoss you road in on. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
wrote:

his intent. No offence intended, Stormy.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

Sorry for the folks who lived in that mobile home. I hope their insurance will cover the loss.
says...

But, she found a neighbor to let her use the table to write forms, and decided she didn't need a flashlight. Sigh.

The Red Cross will leave when the TV news leaves.