Trading Spaces (reruns) are going home to die!

I saw a promo for reruns of 'Trading Spaces' on Discovery Home Channel (was: Discovery Home & Leisure) Weeknights 7PM (ET)/4PM (PT) starting this Monday. The promo says you can now watch TS (((5 nights a week!!!)))... of course, you could have already done that when the show was in its prime on the main channel-- TLC. You'll notice TLC has pulled TLC reruns from the main channel quite a while ago. 'Trading Spaces: Family' was also pulled quite a while ago, too. Now w/ it airing just once a week (Saturdays at 9), TS is on its last leg. Discovery Home Channel: The place where old, undesired home improvement shows go to die.
Taylor wrote:

Let me know when they're gone completely; maybe then I'll tune in again. What a terrible show.

Have to agree here - what a waste of video production time...

Dang, I thought TS died long ago.
I stopped watching when they replaced the original hostess, with Peter Pan.
--
John C.