Tractor Battery

For storage purposes, the battery should be disconnected, according to the manual. What's the reason for this? In 30 years, I've never disconnected mine. Next spring, if the battery is sluggish, I charge it. Never had a problem.

Jack

Reply to
BroJack

parasitic voltage drains, potential for some poorly maintained tractor's wiring to shot out and start all kinds of fun when unattended

Reply to
Steve Stone