Tracking down an old part-plumbing

I have a customer with an old style two valve tub control. One for the hot, and one for the cold water. (There is no shower control-this is just for the tub) The eschutcheon covers are grotty and need to be replaced. Unfortunately the valves (H&C) have shutoff valves built in, so this means I need the covers that are large enough to cover the shutoff valve as well as the main valve body.
A search of local suppliers confirms that there are none to be had. One even told me he'd been trying to find them for years with no luck.
I did a google search, but nothing fruitfull came up, though there was a paid ad that offered to sell me mitral valves. Any help from here?
--
charles

Charles Bishop wrote:

Check /Restoration Hardware/. They have lots of reproduction parts, and they sometimes have old stuff.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement