Track lighting on GFCI?

First my apologies if this ends up as a multiple post. My newsreader seems to be flaky. ==================================== A question for the electricians on this BB:
I have a track light that will not work with a GFCI enabled circuit. No issues if I take the light bulbs out of the sockets. If I replace either bulb or both bulbs the circuit breaker breaks as soon as the switch is thrown. If I place the track light onto a non-GFCI circuit all is fine. Of course, the GFCI circuit is now fine as well.
Thoughts?
Thanks, Matt
A question for the electricians on this BB:
I have a track light that will not work with a GFCI enabled circuit. No issues if I take the light bulbs out of the sockets. If I replace either bulb or both bulbs the circuit breaker breaks as soon as the switch is thrown. If I place the track light onto a non-GFCI circuit all is fine. Of course, the GFCI circuit is now fine as well.
Thoughts?
Thanks, Matt
Matt wrote:

Could be various things -- something as stupid as wiring the track improperly and having the ground and neutral wires reversed would do the trick. What sort of track setup is it? Low or line voltage? If low-voltage does it use separate transformers for each light?
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]