Toxic dangerous stuff your grandchildren won't miss

Page 2 of 2

A guy I know has been smoking since his early days. He's 50 now, and had at least one heart attack that nearly killed him. Since he's on welfare (and since NYS mandates hospitals and ambulance to treat anyone who calls, regardless of ability to pay) he got a tax payer supported couple days in the hospital. And lot of taxpayer supported medicines and follow up visits.
To take care of his health, he cut down on sodium, and continues to smoke.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Did anyone mention carbon tetrachloride yet?
nate
Steve Barker DLT wrote:

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

A truly "nonpolar" chlorinated hydrocarbon is "especially-more-bad".
The originally posted list lacked this! (except for PCBs)

You must be some kind of weenie-boy liberal puke. I bet you ran to your mommy anytime the school yard bullies came after you...and you've no doubt grown up to be a full-blown girly-man....

Ahhh! The pride of the republicans. So doubtful of his own sexuality.

And we know you have thrown out your Lead Acid car battery, Nicads, Alkalines, pesticides, and CCA lumber already, right.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

And easy-open medicine bottles.
Pity.
I wanted my children to have the same opportunities I did...
You can still request those. At least on the Rx ones.