towable earth augers

After years of manually digging deck footings I am looking at a one man towable post hole digger. I have used the single and 2 man direct drive models and many times found them harder to use than just hand digging.I need to dig 10"dia 48"deep. I am looking at a "groundhog" but would like comments from any one who has used any make of one man towables. Thanks

Any farmers nearby? All of them have a tractor mounted posthole digger that will dig 48" deep so fast it will make your head spin.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/