Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent fixtures.

Awhile back, I posted a question about making fluorescent undercabinet lights touch-activated, but got no response. However, I did stumble across the Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent fixtures, that promised to do just what I wanted.

Well, I tried it, and after a few days, it stopped working and is stuck on the "on" setting. Up until now, it also occasionally would turn off by itself.

At least for now, I couldn't recommend the product.

Reply to
rootwofake

I never knew they existed. Shame they don't work.

I solved the problem 40 years ago. We have a small undercounter light. It gets turned on and left on until it dies. I'm on maybe the fifth one in all those years. Serves as a night light and helps at the sink too. You can buy a new fixture for about $5 now or a bulb only for $4.50.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

There are 15 watt T8 undercabinet fixtures with a touch bar, Ive had them for 10 yrs at box stores

Reply to
m Ransley