Totally OT and apologies, but this girl MUST be heard!

Page 2 of 2
On 13/08/2016 17:10, James Wilkinson wrote:

You've got your answer, now stop changing the subject. That's what you often do when proved wrong.

:

y.

85m

Playing something on the radio means the DJ likes it, nothing more, nothing less.
-- Artificial intelligence is always better than real stupidity.
On 13/08/2016 18:05, James Wilkinson wrote:

Eh! there are hundreds of stations dedicated to any particular taste. IE; if you want heavy metal, just tune into the vast choice of heavy metal stations etc.

te:

ney.

85m

on a

Which would never play any of her shite.
-- You can get by on good looks and charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big dick or nice tits.
On 8/13/2016 1:05 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Another reason for satellite radio. No DJ, with a few exceptions. Most are 99% music.

I refer you to my other point.
--
Man: "Do you wash your clothes in Windex?"
Woman: "Why do you ask?"
On 13/08/2016 17:02, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> James Wilkinson just hasn't got a clue. He guesses a lot.

.

85m

I like proper music, not the girly stuff you listen to.
-- Artificial intelligence is always better than real stupidity.
On 13/08/2016 18:04, James Wilkinson wrote:

I My music taste is eclectic. If it's good quality I like some heavy metal through to blues and classical.

ey.

85m

n a

al

Oh dear.
-- I once got the stuffing beat out of me fighting for a girl's honour. She wanted to keep it.

Non-wailing.
--
Wedding rings: the world's smallest handcuffs.

Show me someone who can hold their voice without sounding like they're sat on a washing machine on spin cycle, then I'll be impressed.
When I play a musical instrument, I want F sharp, not something wavering a few notes up and down from there.
--
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

On 13/08/16 17:38, Bod wrote:

No voice is must-hear... and be careful of dark magic and curses! :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!

Are you going to curse her with a weak bladder? Make it release on a certain note....
--
Two blondes are racing down a bumpy back road in a pretty beat up car down to a bank they're going to rob.
"Drive slower" pleads the one in the passenger seat, "I don't want all the nitro in the boot to explode."

A standard post-Whitney crooner-howler. The persistence of this singing style is another example of the cultural stagnation of the last few decades.
On 8/13/2016 12:23 PM, Neill Massello wrote:

We still listen to music written in the 1700s so I guess it moves slowly. OTOH, some of the advances, like Rap, are a good reason to like stagnation as an alternative.

Well said.
--
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde