Totally OT and apologies, but this girl MUST be heard!

Page 1 of 2
Sia's version was brilliant, but this girl's version really moved me. What a voice!
This singer songwriter is going places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRj6BBIARk

On 8/13/2016 3:38 AM, Bod wrote:

Fat girls that can sing are a dime a dozen.
On 8/13/2016 9:40 AM, anonymous wrote:

So are trolls on the internet.
On 13/08/2016 14:46, Meanie wrote:

In other words ....sad losers.

Indeed, you need to look like Britney Spears to get loads of money.
--
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

On 13/08/2016 15:24, James Wilkinson wrote:

Adele named as UK's richest female musician ever as fortune hits £85m http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36092235
Bod

m>

She's 30th if you stop being sexist.
And nobody's ever heard of her. EVERYBODY has hear of Britney.
-- Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a suspicious object was discovered in a car. It later turned out to be a tax disc.
On 13/08/2016 16:19, James Wilkinson wrote:

So nobody's ever heard of her!!? You're showing even more ignorance.

com>

With 29 men beating her, so not that impressive.

Nobody I know has. Just you.
-- Football is a bunch of millionaires ruining a lawn -- Charlie Brooker

Her singing is rubbish.
-- Having swallowed the most amount of semen ever officially recorded Michelle Monaghan had 1.7 pints (0.96 liter) of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.
On 13/08/2016 17:13, James Wilkinson wrote:

She can't hold a steady note. If my trumpet did that I'd take it back.
-- Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
On 13/08/2016 18:05, James Wilkinson wrote:

It is not a steady not, that is a fact.
-- You can get by on good looks and charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big dick or nice tits.
On 8/13/2016 1:29 PM, Bod wrote:

That's not his only deficiency.

I have a few. Not following silly fashions is one.
--
Have you heard the slogan for Trojan's new "Stealth" Condom?
"They'll never see you coming."
On 8/13/2016 11:19 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

lot of stations here.

You still listen to the radio?!?
-- Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
On 8/13/2016 12:10 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Sirius/XM commercial free satellite with a couple of hundred channels. Only commercial radio I listen to is 4 minutes for the local news in the morning. The rest is rubbish. .

I see no point in radio unless you like almost all music, otherwise chances are they play something you don't like, then waffle about shite inbetween.
--
You know, sometimes I get the sudden urge to run around naked.
But then I just drink some Windex. It keeps me from streaking.