Total Solar Eclipse coming

The Next eclipse begins in 15 Days 17 Hours 1 Min 18 Sec
Total Solar Eclipse Mar 8, 2016 at 11:19 PM UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2016-march-9
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Why the repeated reference to Batesville ? That's only about 35 miles from us ...
--
Snag

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 8:13:03 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

For me, it gave repeated reference to Baltimore. I think they give the time at the nearest city to your location, as determined by your ISP.
Paul