Total height of kitchen counter with 1 1/4" granite

I am getting cabinets delivered next week and was doing some measuring and realized the granite we are getting is 1 1/4". My question is does this mean my total kitchen counter height will be 35 3/4", or do the granite installers use some kind of adhesive that takes it up to 36"? I am putting in my wall cabinets first and I want to screw in a cleat so the cabinets can rest on, but not sure if I should measure 53 3/4" or 54" above finished floor.
Add pictures here
✖

Do you have backsplash if so same as last cabinets unless over stove and bottom of cabinet to stove top 30 inches even with no backsplash you can go same hieght as last.
Add pictures here
✖

It doesn't matter unless you have something that requires an exact measurement between counter top and underside of the wall cabinet.
✖
Hi friends, Iīm searching a red granite named "Horse Rock". I found it on http://granitsuche.de/granit-arten.html The problem is, that nobody knows this granite :-( I need an international trade-name.
Who can help me ?
Moni from Germany