Toshiba TP55F81 Full Service Manual Needed

Toshiba TP55F81 Full Service Manual Needed. Have replaced the convergence IC's and the Tv still goes into protect mode and shutsdown. Any input on this situation that I am having would greatly be appreciated. If someone has access to the full service manual I would be very greatful.