Torsion Spring Replacement

Page 2 of 2
yup George, you're right I mistakenly attributed Kinch's remarks to you
no we make mistakes, usually big ones; Challenger / Columbia
cheers Bob

Thanks for the advice group. I checked out the additional sites that were posted and I am sure I'll be able to do the deed myself! I'll let you all know how it worked out.
DJay

I would replace them both. It is a toss up, the old spring my last for years, but for the $25 for the spring it is not worth taking the chance that it will last longer than the other. I replaced one spring 3-4 years ago. A month ago the other one broke. I replaced both of them this time. Take care doing the job. Get the proper sized bars to unwind the spring. Greg