Torque setting lawn mower head bolts

I have a Murray lawn mower (No instruction manual) with a 6HP, B&S engine, from which I removed the head, so as to put a Helicoil insert in the stripped out plug hole.
The information on the engine cowling is:-
Model = 12H802
Type = 3172-B1
I would appreciate it if someone would either, tell me what the torque value for the head bolts should be, or, point me to a place where I might find that info?
TIA
Lewis.
*****

Or you could just use 3 finger pull on a relatively short ratchet.

Surely a torque wrench would give better results.
Personally, I'd just take a guess (30 ft/lbs?) and make sure they're consistent. Having all the bolts torqued evenly is most important.

I would suggest a visit to the B&S website.
Or a call to a B&S service center.
Or knowing the bolt size & receiver material you could get close to the correct torque.
My guess in is the 15 to 20 ft lb range but verify
cheers Bob

My guess was 12 -15 ft lbs.